Saturday, April 10, 2010

lazy days, zombie wars and scary unicorns


Today has just been one of those lazy days where I could just sit around and pretend to be a cat and by cat I mean sleep lots. I didn’t just sit around licking myself and acting like I owned the place, though that would be fun too. And it’s not to say that I don’t do that on other “cat like” days... wow, I’m even starting to worry myself...

Now today was not a lazy/creepy cat day because I have finished all my work (I really haven’t!!!). It was a day of rest because I haven’t had I one in far too long. By far too long what I really mean is FAR TOOOO LONG!!! But I may be bias.

In other news I went to the Easter Show (kinda like a country fair but in the big city) and I got to see lots of animals and such, but mostly I hung out with friends. Apparently I do have some. I also got a show bag, I got the Pokémon one. It rocks; I now where a pokéball sweat band, use a Pokémon and pack my own lunch in my brand new Pokémon lunch cooler bag. I am so totally the coolest person at my university right now! Also for some reason whenever I take the backpack with me Asian woman sit next to me on the train, even if there are other seats open, it kinda confuses me. But I take all the friends I can get and I do love all things Asian. (In a not so creepy family kinda way) don’t worry if I were reading this I would be creeped out too.

In other news my best friend Stacey is kinda down at the moment but I really want to cheer her up so if you have any ideas please leave a comment. What I’m doing at the moment is putting together an “operation cheer up Stacey” video to play on my YouTube channel. Hopefully she will feel the love more than the embarrassment... :D

In zombie news:

· Undead out breaks have fallen sharply in Japan this last month

· After July You Will Need A License to hunt Zombies

· And studies show that men are three times more likely to be infected than woman

For more zombie news and the full stories head to http://www.zombieworldnews.com

And my current faverite to win teh up coming unicorn battel royal championship is this fine stallion by o-eternal-o:


by: http://o-eternal-o.deviantart.com/

I’m not really sure what I’m going on about but I figure I should at least mention a unicorn every so often as they do feature in the title of my blog... I really should have thought that through more... O_o

Oh yeah the MLIA of the day:

When I was younger I got a lemon scented highlighter from a school book sale. When I got home I sniffed the marker until my mom found me in my room with bloodshot eyes and giggling and then she took the highlighter away. Today, I found that highlighter. MLIA


1 comment:

  1. Apparently no matter how I battle this blasted blog I shall never defeat the strangely sudden change in font size! grr
    I’ll get you one day blog, I’ll get you!

    ReplyDelete